The Promethean flat panel touch screen is an addition to the classroom that enhances instruction through interaction, mobility, simultaneous screen-sharing, drawing tools, and more. The Promethean mobile cart allows you to position the screen anywhere, depending on the task and can be easily raised and lowered to make it accessible to all students.
Below is a list of resources to help you become a master at using the Promethean board and integrate it into teaching and learning.
- Getting Started with your ActivPanel [ video | print ]
- Overview of the ActivPanel Features
- Help App Support
- How to Clean your Board
- How to Use your Remote
- Buttons in the Unified Menu
- Log on to the OPS Windows Computer
Share computer screens on the Promethean ActivPanel
- Connect Your Devices [ video | print ]
- Touch Back Control Screen Share
- Waiting Room
- Using the OPS Windows Computer
- Using Screen Share to connect a laptop
- Using Screen Share OR OPS Windows Computer (great one-pager for subs)
Fresno Unified Promethean Training and Support
Tips and Tricks
Example Lessons for Primary Grades
Tips from Teachers on How they Use the ActivPanel
Design and/or Import Lessons with ActivInspire Software
The ActivInspire desktop application allows teachers to design interactive lesson slide decks, open existing ActivInspire lessons, or import lessons created with other applications.
ActivInspire Software should be downloaded from the Software Center app on your laptop.